Civil Litigation can take many forms.
We have undertaken civil cases such as :-
- Negligence claims.
- Setting aside Legal Charges.
- Claims against and for builders.
- Claims pertinent to the asbestos industry
- Human Rights Claims.
- Neighbourhood Disputes.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Claims relating to the adverse possession of land.
- Claims relating to rights of way.
- Claims between Shareholders and Directors.
- Claims in respect of Shareholder Agreements.
- Claims to enforce Restrictive Covenants.
- Contract claims.
- Claims to set aside Wills.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975.
- General Debt Actions (see Debt Collection).
We would advise you in the first instance to consider whether or not to enter into litigation. This should involve a consideration about whether the other side can actually pay damages and have assets sufficient to meet any court order on damages on costs.
We will advise you on how to draft letters before action. We will advise you on the various protocols that exist which must be complied with before proceedings are issued.
We can advise you in relation to the issuing of Claim Forms and Particulars of Claim and generally on the court procedure. We will advise you on the obtaining of Judgements. We will represent you at hearings or arrange Counsel. We will advise you on which barrister most suits your case. We will also, once Judgement is obtained, advise you on the enforcement of your Order.